Account Supervisor (4430)
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
Our client is seeking an Account Supervisor.
The Account Supervisor will act as a link between clients and the employer and will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Customer Engagement Platforms builds and maintenance. They will liaise between the client and a range of staff in order to coordinate the details of tools and applications; and work with their clients throughout project lifecycle, managing administrative and organizational work, and ensuring that this is completed on time and on budget.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- A thorough understanding of the Client’s business goals, objectives, plans, customers, products, channel partners, programs, business culture, competition and market performance.
- A solid understanding of the clients annual and ongoing requirements for managed solutions by documenting project opportunities, project briefs and project requirements for the client.
- Bridge the understanding and connection between client’s goals and objectives and the design and execution for managed solutions
- Assist Account Director with the development of the client’s plan as it relates to technology platforms, project plan details and client and team communications.
- Work with the Service Area Leads to formulate a design and plan of our managed solutions.
- Manage members of the internal delivery team on the execution of client projects by communicating and working with Client, to ensure that all project tactics are met on time & within budget.
- Responsible for overall quality assurance of our managed solutions and client deliverables.
- Helping to maintain and grow existing client business.
- Assist Account Director with assembling of client estimates.
- Assist team with the preparation of briefing documents, project plans and initiation of new projects for the client.
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communication, or a related field; a minimum of 7+ years of equivalent work experience. (Agency and/or Agricultural experience is a definite asset).
- Internet/Online Marketing Experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of online analytics reporting tools (ex: Google Analytics)
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- A proactive and highly organized approach with an ability to motivate, persuade and deal with a broad range of people, from creatives to developers to clients.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly while paying attention to detail.
- An optimistic attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Windows, Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Visio). (Lotus Notes experience an asset), (Basic HTML an asset).