Accounting Administration Clerk - Filled
|Company Name||Agristaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Listowel, ON|
Accounting Administration Clerk
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates.
Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a growing agricultural, family equipment business that is seeking a full-time Accounting Administration Clerk to join their team. Working out of the Listowel Area, the Accounting Administration Clerk’s primary responsible is to maintain the financial reporting system and to keep the office running smoothly.
They are needing an Accounting Administration Clerk
Wages: To be discussed based on experience.
Why Work for our Client:
- An established, stable, family and successful locally owned company
- Offering group benefits
- Room for advancement
- A career opportunity with plenty of variety from day to day
- Close to schools, shopping, community events and hospitals
What you will do:
- Assisting in maintaining the financial reporting system for the dealership.
- Assisting in keeping accounting and bookkeeping entries such as journals and general ledgers current and accurate.
- Offer a high level of customer service.
- Multitasking by organizing employee meetings, training events, customer open houses and trade shows.
- Use social media to promote the company, their products and events.
- Lots of other administrative duties to keep the busy office running smoothly.
What you need:
- Five or more years of accounting experience.
- Three or more years of office administration experience.
- Five or more years of agriculture and/or agribusiness experience.
- The ability to multitask, problem solve, attention to detail and to work independently.
- The ability to work in Microsoft Office.
- An Accounting diploma or degree would be an asset.
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com. Recruiters for full time Ag employment.