Administrator-Farm Equipment ManufacturerApply online
|Company Name||Agristaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Administrator-Farm Equipment Manufacturer
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates.
Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a leading global agricultural equipment manufacturer. Their mission is to evolve farming further through a creation of ingenious seeding, planting and tillage equipment. Their team is fueled by an aggressive, entrepreneurial spirit and a strong drive to create innovative farming tools that improve grower profit. They are expanding and require an Administrator. Please apply below.
A very competitive package starting at $40,000 based on experience and other benefits.
What you will do:
- Timely creation of dealer machine orders
- Timely creation of dealer parts orders
- Timely creation of invoices
- Interact with customers, departments, and personnel regarding technical and information requests such as pricing, delivery, product requirements, product problem resolution, warranty, and related issues.
- Parts inventory reconciliation and planning.
- Accounts receivable performance is monitored to ensure the flow of information encourages a clean balance sheet.
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Agricultural or Farming knowledge
- Strong knowledge of dealer sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Some knowledge of fiscal management and budgets.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- Able and willing to travel locally and internationally
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with basic accounting practices.
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment