Design Specialist for Temp Farm Equipment/ AWS Air Reels ( 3570)Apply online
|Company Name||Agristaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client, Temp Farm Equipment Ltd/ AWS Air Reels manufacturers equipment in Mitchell, Ontario that is sold worldwide. They continue to expand and are needing an Agricultural Equipment Design Specialist to drive the company into the future and to oversee this section of the Company.
Please Note: For consideration applications must be forwarded to Agristaffing.com and not to the client.
- To assist with and eventually carry the responsibility of organizing and heading up product development and design.
- Research, development and design of new products.
- Continued product improvements and fitments for mainline manufacturers.
- Maintaining and revising current Solidworks model and drawing files.
- Fabrication, sourcing, purchasing, assembly of prototype models.
- In field fitting and testing (will include small amount of travel).
- Design of production fixtures and procedures.
- Customer interaction and support in resolving issues.
- Creating and revising of Bills of materials.
- Perform additional duties as the need arises.
- Farm equipment background or interests.
- Motivated team player with strong work ethic and a customer focused personality.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with manufacturing, fabrication or service experience.
- Experience in machinery design or engineering.
- Post secondary degree/ diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a small team environment.
- Organization with the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Computer skills imperative for Solidworks, MS Office, BVessentials.
Please click "Apply On-Line" to Agristaffing.com in order to be considered for this exciting position.