Agriculture Parts Representative (4598) - Filled
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an Agriculture Parts Sales Representative who will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service through the sales, ordering and stocking of parts in a busy Dealership.
They will be responsible to advise clients on the most appropriate part for their specific needs. This individual will be expected to meet individual and team sales targets as directed by the Parts Manager.
- Manage inventory and order parts to meet customers’ needs.
- Offer consistently high levels of customer service.
- Provide information regarding parts, including their function, prices,
applications and warranties.
- Maintain ongoing current knowledge regarding which parts are in inventory or require reordering.
- Assist the manager in resolving discrepancies between the computer inventory and the actual parts available in bins.
- Receive orders and insure accuracy with the order.
- Provide customers with information about accessory parts and specials.
- Take orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter,
wholesale accounts and via email.
- Interact with the Service Department to ensure smooth delivery of parts.
- Manage aged inventory levels.
- Assist in conducting regular physical inventory counts.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or College is preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of agricultural, turf and/or commercial worksite equipment experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly and effectively foster meaningful and trusting relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience and knowledge with Electronic Parts Catalog’s (EPC).
- Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and service.
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills.