Entry Level Property Manager - Filled
|Company Name||Agristaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasantview Drive|
Entry Level Property Manager
Our Client is one of Canada’s largest farmland investment managers. They are dedicated to preserving farmland for farming across Canada. They offer an alternative to debt or direct equity financing through a lease financing program to farm operators.
They require an Entry Level Property Manager to oversee all aspects of tenant relations, property operations, budgeting, monthly reporting and overall planning for the property within a portfolio of farmland properties throughout various regions across Canada.
As a liaison between client and tenant, the Project Manager will coordinate a team of staff to ensure effective management of property leasing, capital expenditures, maintenance, and facility services that align with our clients and tenants’ strategic and operational objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage tenant relationships
- Monitor/track collections
- Monitor/track “Standards of Care” deliverables
- Visit Sites on an annual basis and report on inspections
- Identify and project manage property improvements
- Execute and administer lease documents
- Liaise with asset manager and provide weekly updates
- Assist in compilation of quarterly reports
- Assist on property level budgets
- Ensure landlord on side with regulatory
- Provide context/recommendations on leasing decisions
The Qualifications you bring to the position include:
- Post-Secondary education with a concentration in Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Business or related discipline
- Working experience in Canadian Agriculture (Farming, Ag Retail/ Sales or Ag Customer Service) is essential
- A Passion for Farming
- Property Management experience would be an asset
- Working knowledge of current farm equipment and associated technology (Example: GPS guidance)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Valid Driver’s License.
If you are seeking that ultimate opportunity to showcase your exceptional skills and learn from talented people, then we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter explaining why you should be our Entry Level Property Manager. Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.