Farmer (1457) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriStaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Huron County|
Our client is a 1,500 acre family owned company with over 50 years of heritage. They are progressive, forward thinking and value their employees. They focus on building and enhancing the strength of team members for both personal and with the operational side of the business. They pride themselves on their commitment to sustainability and the advancement of agriculture. They need a full time Farmer to help them run their 1,500 acres, elevator operation and small livestock herd.
What you will do:
- Maintain their line of farm equipment, elevator equipment and swine buildings.
- Help with spreading liquid and solid manure, planting, spraying, haying and harvesting.
- Work with your hands to solve mechanical and electrical problems.
- Work longer hours in the busy times and lesser hours in the slow times.
- Run the business like it was your own.
What you need:
- Experience doing minor on farm repairs on farm equipment, elevator equipment and buildings.
- The ability to test, calibrate and operate a sprayer or be able to obtain.
- The desire to work hard in the busy times and to slow down in the slow times.
- The ability to work in a variety of conditions including working at heights, dusty conditions, outdoors in hot or cold weather.
- Must hold a valid DZ or AZ license or be able to obtain
Please click on apply online if you are interested in this job.
agriculture jobs, agriculture recruiting, agri jobs, ag jobs, ag job, ag recruiting, ag work wanted, ag help wanted, agri careers, agri help wanted, agri work wanted, agriculture jobs in Ontario, agriculture jobs Ontario, agricultural work wanted, agricultural help wanted, agcareers, agcareers Ontario, agricareer, agribusiness jobs, off farm jobs, feed, chemicals, fertilizer, seeds, farm equipment, new farm equipment, used farm equipment, tractor, combine, planter, Seeder, mower, loader, parts, service, corn, beans, soybeans, white beans, crop inputs, CCA, agrologist, certified crop advisor, seed manager, seed breeding, customer service, Word, Excel, agri-business, small business, mid-size business, dairy farm, dairy, beef, cattle, herds person, milking, herd health, full time, permanent job, team, small team, supervisor, manager,