Business Administrator (5533) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
Are you interested in working with a successful industrial equipment dealer servicing Eastern Canada?
Our client is growing. They need an experienced Business Administrator to be an integral part of their team of dedicated and knowledgeable sales and service staff, in the Brantford area. If you have great communication skills, along with accounting/bookkeeping, inventory management, and office administration experience, we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
Reporting to the president, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that operations of the business are organized, effective, and efficient, in order to help grow the organization to its full potential.
What you will do:
- Perform day to day and monthly business administration including:
- Monthly bookkeeping cycle;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Inventory management;
- Ordering and invoicing.
- Manage incoming inquiries, communications, and follow-ups, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (Sales Force) to assist in generating business.
- General office administration duties as required.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of bookkeeping and accounting experience, including AP/AR.
- Post-secondary education, with a focus on business administration, accounting, or a related field.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Strong time management, organization and communication skills are required.
- The ability to maintain professionalism in all job duties.
- Experience in sales and management is an asset.
- Agricultural or Commercial Whole Goods experience is required.
- Bilingual language skills in English and French is an asset.
- A very competitive compensation package, including full benefits, is offered for the successful applicant.