Commercial and Farm Equipment Service Technician (4520)
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
Our client an equipment dealership with location in multiple provinces is seeking an experienced Service Technician in South Western Ontario.
- Provides repair and maintenance to the companies line-up of farm and commercial equipment. Primarily in the shop but some field work is involved.
- Provides exemplary customer service while portraying a professional image of the company
- Pays particular attention to customers needs and completes the work on-time
- Prepare and communicates to client estimates for work needed
- Completes necessary paperwork such as billed time, parts inventory, work orders accurately and promptly after job completion
- Ensures adherence to Health & Safety policies and applicable legislation.
- Past experience indicating that you are equipped to handle this position considered to be at the Intermediate to Senior Service Technician Level.
- Technical knowledge: hydraulics, electrical, fabrication, mechanical.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and respond quickly to client needs.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to use Excel and Word software at a basic level.
- Strive daily for efficiency.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of the companies product lines.
- A safe working record
Our client offers a competitive compensation package. They offer relocation assistance for someone outside Southwestern Ontario.
Please list the brands of equipment that you have preformed service on in your past employment with your resume.