Office Assistant (Farm Machinery) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON|
Our Client is a growing, family oriented, livestock equipment dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They operate a fast paced business selling new and used machinery and parts as well as providing exceptional customer service. We are currently accepting applications for a Part-time Office Assistant to join their team.
Please Apply to Agristaffing.com below to learn more about this exciting new opportunity.
What you will do:
- Manage the company marketing program including paper and online advertising.
- Maintain company website as well as all social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering incoming phone calls and directing customers to appropriate departments.
- Receive, record and stock parts promptly.
- Package and ship parts using various courier services.
- Keep the inventory control system accurate and up to date at all times.
- Take photos of new inventory and post it to the company website.
- Other duties as required.
What you need:
- A strong background and understanding of social media marketing in agribusiness.
- Expertise with the latest computer programs.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- A certificate or diploma in Marketing is beneficial but is not required.
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment.
- Experience with farming or agribusiness is essential.
- A proven team player with a "get it done" attitude.