Farm Equipment Field Service Technician (4519) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
|Location||Stratford, Prince Edward Island|
Our client a farm equipment dealership with location in multiple provinces is seeking a Field Service Technician in the Maritimes.
- Provides in the field repair and maintenance to the companies line-up of farm and commercial equipment
- Provides exemplary customer service while portraying a professional image of the company
- Pays particular attention to customers needs and completes the work on-time
- Prepare and communicates to client estimates for work needed
- Completes necessary paperwork such as billed time, parts inventory, work orders accurately and promptly after job completion
- Ensures adherence to Health & Safety policies and applicable legislation.
- Past experience indicating that you are equipped to handle this position considered to be at the Intermediate to Senior Service Technician Level.
- Technical knowledge: hydraulics, electrical, fabrication, mechanical.
- A thorough knowledge of agriculture in the Maritimes.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and respond quickly to client needs.
- Able to work independently.Able to use Excel and Word software at a basic level.
- Strive daily for efficiency.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of the companies product lines.
- A safe working record.
We are excited to hear from you and look forward to receiving your resume.
All responses will be kept confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour