Farm Equipment Field Service Technician (4608) - Filled
|Wage/Salary||$ 30.00 - $ 40.00 per hour|
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career.
Our client is a multi-line, multi-location equipment dealer. They are locally owned and operated, serving Ontario for over 50 years. We are recruiting for a full-time, experienced, Equipment Field Technician who will offer farm equipment service to their many customers in Eastern Ontario. Relocation Assistance is available to the right candidate.
Wages: Hourly wage, $30.00 - $40.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your contributions are valued.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Where the long term satisfaction of employees is a priority
What you will do:
- Service farm equipment throughout Eastern Ontario. (Your home location can be anywhere in Eastern Ontario)
- Communicate directly with clients to access need and to schedule service appointments.
- Accurately manage a parts inventory and document labour and parts usage for billing purposes.
- Work independently while building a strong relationship with other dealership staff.
What you will need:
- Farm equipment field service technician experience at a senior or intermediate level.
- The ability to self-manage, prioritize and schedule service directly with clients.
- Strong inter-personal and customer service skills.
- A valid Canadian AZ Driver’s license, with a clean record is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, with good communication skills; willing to take initiative.
- All applications are strictly confidential
- Be specific about your farm equipment technician experience including the type and make of equipment you have direct experience with.