Farm Equipment Service Technician (4519)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
Our client a farm equipment dealership with location in multiple provinces is seeking a Field Service Technician for Prince Edward Island.
- Provides in the field repair and maintenance to the companies line-up of farm and commercial equipment
- Provides exemplary customer service while portraying a professional image of the company
- Pays particular attention to customers needs and completes the work on-time
- Prepare and communicates to client estimates for work needed
- Completes necessary paperwork such as billed time, parts inventory, work orders accurately and promptly after job completion
- Ensures adherence to Health & Safety policies and applicable legislation.
- Past experience indicating that you are equipped to handle this position considered to be at the Intermediate to Senior Service Technician Level.
- Technical knowledge: hydraulics, electrical, fabrication, mechanical.
- A thorough knowledge of agriculture in the Maritimes.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and respond quickly to client needs.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to use Excel and Word software at a basic level.
- Strive daily for efficiency.
- Maintains a good working knowledge of the companies product lines.
- A safe working record
Our client will provide relocation assistance to the right candidate as well as a competitive compensation package.