Grain Elevator Operator - Filled
|Our Client is a locally based Agricultural Company with multiple locations east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed. We are currently accepting applications for a Grain Elevator Operator to join a family- owned business with global markets.|
What you will need:
- High school diploma and an agriculture background
- Valid G licence as work duties may take you between locations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, physically - demanding environment.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- The desire to contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Previous related -experience is a definite asset.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours including weekends and holidays during the September - December season.
What you will do:
- Perform general duties in relation to the receiving and conditioning of grains.
- Work in various areas of the plant which will include the receiving and processing of seed.
- Operate various types of equipment with training provided by the Company.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Perform all tasks safely and follow all HACCP and safety regulations.
- Work within a team environment.