Part Time Recruiter (Agriculture)Apply online
|Company Address||Southwestern Ontario|
Agristaffing.com is a leader in agricultural workplace solutions across Canada. We offer full Recruiting Services and a Help Wanted Board. We are expanding and are now accepting applications for a Part Time Recruiter for Southwestern Ontario.
What you will do:
- You will use our recruiting software, the internet and other methods to find suitable candidates for your selected jobs.
- You will review, screen, select, conduct phone interview and in person interviews of suitable candidates to move them forward in the recruiting process.
- You will communicate with the candidate and the client at all stages of the recruiting process to make sure goals are aliened.
- You will contact clients in your territory to collect more recruiting job orders.
What you need:
- A strong understanding of Canadian agricultural practices would be an asset.
- 3 or more years of Human Resources hiring experience in agriculture.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong time management skills as you will working on your own from your own home.
- You will need a suitable home office with good quality cell phone and internet access.
You will have the choice of an hourly pay rate or a lucrative commission package.
Do you enjoy working in agribusiness? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced industry? Do flexible hours interest you? Do you enjoy working from home? Please send us your resume if you have answered yes to these questions.
Please tell us about your farming, agricultural or agribusiness experience in your cover letter.