Pellet Mill Operator - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, Ontario|
Our Client is a local provider of innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. They are currently accepting applications for an Pellet Mill Operator.
Please send Resumes to Agristaffing.com below and not our client.
What you will do:
- Tend machine that presses ingredients into feed pellets for livestock feed
- Turns steam valves to regulate temperature of machine.
- Observes ammeter and turns valves to regulate flow of material to machine.
- Monitor and adjust nozzles to regulate flow of molasses into ingredients and turn steam valves to regulate temperature of molasses.
- Monitor and adjust flow of air to cool pellets in cooler.
- Tend bucket elevator equipment to transfer pellets to storage.
- Monitor and adjust rollers to crush pelletized feed into crumbles.
What you will need:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be well organized and be able to work well individually as part of a team
- Must be able to manage efficiently his tasks and ensure that production deadlines are met to satisfy customer needs
- Previous agricultural work experience in a production environment is a must
- Forklift licence would be an asset
- Available to long hours and on-call when required
- A valid DZ license or the ability to obtain one is considered an asset