Pellet Mill Operator - Filled
AgriStaffing.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a local provider of innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. They are currently accepting applications for a Pellet Mill Operator.
Wages: Hourly wage, $16.00 - $20.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering a competitive benefits program after three months of employment.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Tend machine that presses ingredients into feed pellets for livestock feed
- Turns steam valves to regulate temperature of machine.
- Observes ammeter and turns valves to regulate flow of material to machine.
- Monitor and adjust nozzles to regulate flow of molasses into ingredients and turn steam valves to regulate temperature of molasses.
- Monitor and adjust flow of air to cool pellets in cooler.
- Tend bucket elevator equipment to transfer pellets to storage.
- Monitor and adjust rollers to crush pelletized feed into crumbles.
What you will need:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be well organized and be able to work well individually as part of a team
- Must be able to manage efficiently his tasks and ensure that production deadlines are met to satisfy customer needs
- Previous agricultural work experience in a production environment is an asset
- Forklift licence would be an asset
- A valid DZ license or the ability to obtain one is considered an asset
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment