|Company Name||Triple E Essentials Inc|
|Company Address||2610 Progressive Way|
Essentials Inc. is a Canadian company with over 20 years experience manufacturing Flavours and Specialty Products for the Animal Feed Industry in North America. We are a growing business and to do what we do even better we are looking for a Production Supervisor who will report to the General Manager.
This is a hands on production position. Responsible for leading, training and overseeing production staff through the successful manufacturing, packaging and shipping of our products while adhering to Company safety guidelines and culture.
- Overseeing the day to day management of production staff.
- Organizing and implementing the production schedule.
- Manufacturing product - weighing and adding raw materials, following the mixing instruction and producing and packaging finished flavours.
- Managing inventory, working with our Purchaser.
- Coordinate and prepare all LTL freight and custom documentation.
- Shipping and Receiving.
- Maintaining SOP (standard operating procedures) and ensure production staff adhere to company processes.
- Ensure production area is clean and well organized.
- Liaison with Head Office to coordinate customer needs in Canada and the USA.
- other duties as required.
5-7 years supervisory and manufacturing experience.
Physically fit- No lifting restrictions. Frequently lifting 25 kgs.
Excellent written and oral English skills.
Proficient in math.
Demonstrate leadership ability and interpersonal skills that complement our team environment. Problem solving with solid analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
WHMIS, TDG and forklift certification required.
Microsoft Office experience.
Must be bondable.
Production requirements include measuring and blending of raw materials, package and stack product for a portion of everyday. Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-starter with high standards for excellence who requires minimal direct supervision and has experience in a production and management/team building environment as well as with operating and maintaining small and large blending equipment.
Due to PPE requirements a clean shaven face is a must.
Wage is based on experience. We offer a competitive compensation package including group benefit coverage. This is a long term full time career position with development opportunities. This job required that you have your own transportation and valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 5 year
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org