Project Manager - Tile Drainage (4373) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
Multi-location Tile Drainage and Irrigation dealership in Saskatchewan seeking a Project Manager. Reporting to the GM, you would be responsible to oversee Tile Installation and Drainage Projects liaising with Producers, Consulting Agronomists, Equipment Operators, Design Technicians and Water Management Specialists.
You will partner with these stakeholders by getting to know and understand their operations so well that you can anticipate their needs and make recommendations to improve their bottom-line.
- Be able to read and understand elevation maps and details to place Tile Drainage
- On farm experience in drainage, tiling and irrigation
- Knowledge of tile requirements, depth of installation and calculations of water displacement
- Be able to set-up, control, maintain and operate plows and tiling equipment, geospatial and field design
- Understand soil components, water tables
- Competent in problem solving, technical training & communication, coaching and mentorship, forecasting schedules and processes, order management and performance reporting
- Project management / field foreman experience
- Consideration may be given to background in Civil Engineering or Commercial Landscaping
- Live in or willingness to relocate to Saskatchewan
Does this sound like a ‘fit’ for your career goals? Your ongoing career challenge and personal development will be compensated with a base salary and variable income compensation package.
New Venture! Great company! Exciting opportunity!
Full client, community, and compensation details will be provided to short-listed clients. We thank all applicants but only those legally entitled to work in Canada immediately will be considered.
A Criminal Records Check and a current Drivers Abstract may be requested.
Send your resume in confidence