Regional Sales Manager (4554) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
|Location||Stratford, Prince Edward Island|
Our client a farm equipment dealership with location in multiple provinces is seeking an Eastern Canada Sales Manager.
Working from a home based office (anywhere in NB or PE), but travelling extensively throughout the Maritimes the Sales Managers responsibilities will include:
- Mentorship and leadership of a team of Sales Professionals.
- Regular sales coaching, targeting and review of the people on your Sales Team.
- Promotion of sales in line with the companies sales goals, strategies and the companies vision.
- Increase sales annually in line with the budget through sales to existing and new customers.
- Maintain the new and used wholegoods inventory levels, used equipment values and inventory turnover.
- Be responsible for the accounts receivable for your Sales Team.
- Be responsible for the costs incurred by your Sales Team including ordering and managing vendor statements, approving vendor payments and seeking settlements and discounts.
- Ensure that the used equipment inventory shown on the companies website is accurate and current.
- Ensure compliance of your Sales Team to health and safety and company policies and procedures.
- Be an integral part of the entire Management Team.
- Occasional travel outside the Maritimes.
Experience and Education Required:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of agriculture cropping, especially potatoes.
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a University or College Diploma in Agriculture, Business or related field is an asset.
- Strong computer skills including an understanding of PFW/CDK software and supplier ordering systems.
- Strong leadership skills. Experience managing a team of Sales Professionals.
- Ability to clearly define targets and goals. Strong problem solving skills. Stong communicator.
- Exemplary customer service skills with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
If you meet the criteria for this position and would like to join a growing and forward thinking company please send your resume in confidence today