Repair Technician (2575) - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON|
Our Client is a very successful, farm equipment dealer in a niche livestock market. They are expanding and require a
Farm Equipment Repair Technician.
Are you looking for a career that has variety but also and element of challenge? Are you looking for a family oriented and relaxed work environment? Then this may be the perfect career for you.
What you will do:
- Set up, and pre-deliver new machines for display.
- Recondition and repair used units for re-sale.
- Conduct on farm service calls to maintain, repair, weld, change oil and service machines.
- Loading, trucking and hauling equipment or parts as required.
- Prepare detailed work orders-neatly outlining parts and labour performed daily.
- Stock the mobile service vehicle with parts daily.
- Maintain the mobile service vehicle and shop in a clean and tidy manner.
What you need:
- 3 or more years of farm equipment repair experience.
- A good understanding of livestock feed management.
- A clean drivers abstract with a minimum of a G License (AZ or DZ would be an asset).
- A good set of tools to do the minor jobs.
- Good computer, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work independently (self motivated) or as part of a team.
- The understanding that farming is not a 9 to 5 job.