Assistant Sales Manager - Farm Equipment (1583) - Filled
|Company Name||Agristaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Assistant Sales Manager – Farm Equipment
Our client is a family owned, main line farm equipment dealership in Southern Ontario. They are creating a new position within their company. This position will be to assist all sales personal with pricing, paperwork, logistics and inventory control. This job is for someone that enjoys working with numbers, is good with creating and handling very important paperwork and understands the importance of inventory control.
Why work for them:
- Young and progressive family owned business.
- A leader in their market place.
- Modern facilities that provides excellent customer service.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly midsized town atmosphere.
- Midsized town location, close to schools, hospitals, shopping and community centres.
What you will do:
- Maintain new and used prices on all pieces of inventory.
- Create all Retail Sales Agreements and Contracts for sold units.
- Price new non inventory pieces quickly and accurately.
- Coordinate all logistics for inventory and sold units.
- Inventory control and assisting in equipment order management.
- Assist with the manufacturer settlement process.
What you need
- The ability to understand very complicated sales programs.
- Five or more years of Canadian farming experience.
- Business administrative diploma or degree or experience to match.
- Above average Excel skills.
- Above average paper work administrative skills.
- Above average accuracy level.
- The ability to work long hours in busy times.
Please click on "Apply Online" below if you are interested in this position.