Sales ConsultantApply online
|Company Name||Partner Ag Services Ltd.|
|Company Address||3694 Bruce Rd 10, RR 2|
|Location||Huron, Perth & Southern Bruce Counties, Ontario|
Partner Ag Services provides equipment solutions, supplies and service to livestock farmers in south western Ontario. Some of our equipment lines include BouMatic, Jamesway, Valmetal, Canarm, Northbrook mats and Aktivpuls. We offer a fast paced environment, innovative products and services and one of the best teams in the dairy equipment business to be apart of in Ontario.
This position is to expand the growing dairy side of our business. Covering the areas of Huron, Perth and southern Bruce Counties. The product focus for this role will be on aftermarket sales products Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving a sales quota based on targets for your area and defined customer base.
• Develop and meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned area / customer group.
• Consult with customers, assess their needs and provide solution to better their farming operations.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction rating that meets or exceeds company standards.
• Represents the entire Partner Ag team by involving personnel with complementary specializations, to enhance client relationships.
• Participates in and shares professional development with team members, to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key customers.
• Coordinate the involvement of other company personnel when needed, including sales support resources, service team members, and management.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Attend show and training's as required, this may involve travel and overnights away
A positive attitude with a strong understanding of the importance of customer focus. Dairy industry experience is a preferred asset. General computer knowledge, good written and oral communication skills are essential. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions professionally.
Based on your experience, we offer a base salary/commission program, benefit package and vehicle.
Please submit your resume confidentially to:
Sara S. Jacques
3694 Bruce Rd 10 Tara, On N0H 2N0