Sales Professional - Farm Equipment (1384) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriStaffing.com Inc.|
|Location||Chatham - Kent, Lambton Counties|
Sales Professional – Farm Equipment
Our client represents an industry leading, international manufacturer and distributor of a popular brand of farm equipment. This family owned business has been operating for over 30 years. They are needing a Sales Professional to help them grow their business. Please contact agristaffing.com if you are interested in applying to this position and not our client.
Why Work for Our Client:
- Established, privately owned/operated business.
- Full time, permanent and year round employment.
- Reputable, sought-after product line.
- High profile, strong performing existing territory.
- Commission or salary based income.
- Opportunity for advancement within.
What you will Need:
- Strong agriculture, farm equipment or relate field background.
- Strong customer service and consultative selling skills.
- Computer skills.
- Passion for building strong customer relations.
- The desire to be organized, detail-oriented, professional, reliable and patient.
What you will Do:
- Visit many customers and ask them to buy.
- Maintain exceptional customer relations with current customers.
- Increase your customer base and achieve a pre-identified revenue target.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed, to the appropriate department to expedite the sales process.
Please apply to agristaffing.com and not our client by clicking on the “Apply on line” button below.