Service ManagerApply online
|Company Name||Huron Tractor|
It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best – Are you ready for the Challenge?
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West. Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Arva, Ontario
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Due to internal growth, we have a need for a Service Manager. Reporting to the Store Manager, the Service Manager Manages service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment by optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Grows profitable service labor sales and exercises disciplined expense control. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Works to achieve annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Coordinates customer clinics, and related promotional events
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Service Department operations, or related leadership role
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Basic understanding of financial principles and ability to understand basic internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
Please forward resumes with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 13 by 4:00 pm. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”