Swine Maternity Midwife (1485) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriStaffing.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Stratford, ON|
Swine Maternity Midwife
Our Client is a very successful family run swine operation located in Middlesex and Huron County. They are a second generation farrow to finish operation specializing in global sales. They are an industry leading breeding stock farm.
They are looking for a dedicated worker that would like to work in a 700 sow farrow to wean facility as their Swine Maternity Midwife (1485).
What you will do:
- Treat the animals like they are your own.
- All aspects of farrowing and taking care of nursing sows and piglets.
- Be responsible for barn chores including farrowing, vaccinations, feeding and maintaining proper standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Maintain a high quality of herd health.
- Follow all bio-security and animal welfare procedures.
- Repair equipment as necessary.
- Keep the workplace clean and safe.
- All other responsibilities as necessary to run a very successful farrow to wean operation.
What you need:
- Three or more years of experience as a swine technician.
- The desire to create the very best results.
- The patience and gentle nature to work with young stock.
- The ability to work methodically and accurately.
- The ability to look ahead to see what work needs to be done next.
- The desire to keep the barns and the animals in excellent condition.
They offer above average wages depending on your qualifications and production output. Please contact us if you feel you are under paid and underappreciated.