Territory Sales Representative - Ag. EquipmentApply online
|Company Name||Huron Tractor|
|Company Address||39995 Harvest Rd.|
It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best – Are you ready for the Challenge?
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West.
Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Territory Sales Representative
Location: Thamesford, ON
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for sales of all new and used agricultural equipment to existing and prospective customers through exceptional service and by completing the following:
- Promoting sales of new and used equipment to existing customers and identifying potential customers in a defined sales territory
- Maintains current knowledge on product features and benefits available for sale
- Assessing customer’s needs and resources and recommending the appropriate goods or services
- Preparing and administering sales contracts following a defined sales process
- Staying current on knowledge of used equipment values for proper trade-in evaluations
- Utilizing sales/marketing software packages and maintains knowledge of financing options
- Consulting with customers after sale to provide ongoing support
- Conducting field demonstrations and staying current on product knowledge
- Maintaining customer profiles and information in assigned area for sales management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Equipment sales is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Agricultural industry is required
- Proven sales ability and excellent customer relationship building skills are a must.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
Please forward resumes with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. Apply in confidence to email@example.com by November 23, 2018. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”