Turf Equipment Technician (4587)Apply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Dr.|
Our client is looking for a Turf Equipment Technician
- Inspect motors in operation, test motorized equipment systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of equipment systems.
- Operate equipment for testing purposes or diagnose using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing machinery.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
- Order necessary parts and supplies.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Advise customers on work performed, general equipment condition and future repair requirements.
- Perform work at customer locations.
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Possess minimum 3 years Turf or Agricultural Equipment Technician Experience
- Possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or College is preferred.
- Equipment Technician trade certification preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of various heavy equipment and their service needs.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Proficiency with electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
Please apply only if you meet the requirements list above.